Fresh Guacamole Dip
I decided to put a recipe of this guacamole dip up on tumblr. I usually have this with toasted wholegrain tortilla chips for recess and my friends love it!
- 1 medium avocado
- 1/4 cup of onion, diced
- 1/2 jalapeno pepper (if you like spice, i decided to skip it)
- 2 tablespoons of fresh cilantro/coriander
- 1/4 cup of tomato, chopped
- juice of half a lime
- salt to taste
Cut avocado in half and scoop out contents into a bowl. Use a fork and mash avocado until smooth in consistency. Add the juice of half a lime so the avocado doesn’t turn brown. Add onion, jalapeno pepper, cilantro and tomato and mix it together. Add salt to taste.
If you do want an alternative to corn chips, I would advise to cut up wholegrain tortilla wraps and place them under a grill under it turn slightly brown and crunchy. Serve this with the guacamole and enjoy!
- embodystrength likes this
- fitnessandhappiness likes this
- thefitnesssalad likes this
- mass2muscle likes this
- healthyhappywriting reblogged this from thehealthstatement and added:
- thehealthstatement posted this